About TOBU FREE Wi-Fi
TOBU FREE Wi-Fi overview
Tobu Railway and its group facilities offers “TOBU FREE Wi-Fi,” a free wi-fi service for international tourists. Internet connection is available after registering your email address or social media account from the service’s page through using smartphones or other devices within the service area.
“TOBU FREE Wi-Fi” (SSID: TOBU_Free_Wi-Fi)
Languages available in the service page
English, Chinese (traditional, simplified), Korean, Thai, French, Spanish, Japanese
Authentication is made through registering your email address or social media account
NTT Broadband Platform, Inc.
TOBU FREE Wi-Fi coverage areas
- Inside SPECIA Limited Express
- Ashikagashi station
- Ota station
- Inside RYOMO Limited Express
- Asakusa station
- TOKYO SKYTREE station
- Insited Revaty Limited Express
- Funabashi station
- Ikebukuro station
- TJ Liner
- Shimo-imaichi station
- Tobu-nikko station
- TH Liner
- Kita-senju station
- Tobu World Square station
- Kinugawa-onsen station
- Omiya station
- Kawagoe station
- Kasukabe station
- Tobu-dobutsu-koen station
- Kashiwa station
- Tatebayashi station
- All business areas, including the observatory, at TOKYO SKYTREE®
- Public areas in the TOKYO Solamachi® commercial facilities area (some exclusions apply)
- TOKYO SKYTREE Town Sky Arena (Outdoor square at 4F)
- Tobu Tourist Information Center Asakusa
- Asakusa station building “EKIMISE”
- Tobu World Square
- Chuzenjiko cruise ship (Inside ship, ship station)
- Tobu Bus (Tobu-nikko station bus stop, Chuzenji bus terminal)
- Akechidaira Ropeway
- Kan-etsu Transportation Bus (Oze Tokura Information Office, Kamata Office)
How to connect to TOBU FREE Wi-Fi
Turn on “Wi-Fi” from “Settings, and choose the “TOBU Free Wi-Fi” SSID.
Launch your internet browser, and tap “Access the internet here.”
Tap “Register here.”
*You may also sign in with social media accounts.
After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, tap “Next.” Tap “Confirm” after entering your email address.
After confirming the service’s security level, tap “I agree.”
An email will be sent to your email address to confirm registration.
Internet connection is enabled by clicking the URL in the email.
Using TOBU FREE Wi-Fi
- You will be required to register your email address when first using the service, but will not be required to do so from your second connection onwards. However, re-registration is required after three months of your email registration.
- After registering the required information, you will automatically log in for internet connection. See below for the conditions to connect. You will need to re-connect through the connection navigation screen after the connection time expires.
|Connection location||Connection time||Number of connections|
|Stations||30 min./session||6 sessions/day|
|Inside Spacia Limited Express||120 min./session||4 sessions/day|
|Inside Ryomo Limited Express|
|Inside Revaty Limited Express|
|Inside TJ Liner|
|Inside TH Liner|
|TOKYO SKYTREE®||60 min./session||7 sessions/day|
- This service is operated by NTTBP.
- This service is provided in the best effort, and the communication speed and quality are not guaranteed.
- WEP keys or other encryption settings are not applied. Use the services at your own responsibility.
- NTTBP does not support all devices and software used for the service. Inquire your device or software manufacturer for compatibility issues.
- The Tobu Group and NTTBP shall not have any liability in the event you suffer damages or disputes with a third part occurs through usage of this service.
- *Proper names such as product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of each manufacturer.
“TOKYO SKYTREE” and “東京スカイツリー(Japanese notation)” are registered trademarks of Tobu Railway Co., Ltd. and Tobu Tower SKYTREE Co., Ltd.
“TOKYO Solamachi” and “東京ソラマチ (Japanese notation)” are registered trademarks of Tobu Railway Co., Ltd.